Platinum Club Restaurant
The Platinum Restaurant serves as the Air Canada Centre’s premier dining experience. It is a luxurious restaurant with semi-enclosed function rooms, wine cellar and bar facilities with a capacity for 120 patrons.
- Developed the concept budget.
- Prepared interior designer request for proposal and evaluated submissions
- Monitored the design process and provided continuous budget feedback
- Engaged specialty consultants and integrated their requirements into the overall design
- Prepared purchase agreements for construction contracts and furniture, fixture and equipment purchases
- Issued weekly budget updates during construction
- Managed design revisions during construction
OUR KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Achieved $150,000 of savings in millwork through early procurement and pre-tendering
- Achieved $200,000 of savings in construction costs through competitive bidding and negotiation
- Completed the design on-time and started construction a week prior to project schedule