Air Canada Centre Revitalization
Existing NHL and NBA arena built in 1996 needed to be revitalized and expanded.
Renovations included upgrading concession and retail storefronts, centralizing beer distribution systems, replacing obsolete finishes due to wear and tear, and improving way-finding signage.
- Provided preliminary budgets for proposed upgrades
- Worked with user groups to prioritize renovations based on approved budgets and best overall value contribution
- Assembled effective design-build teams capable of implementing the project within the specified tight deadlines and limited budget
- Coordinated work of multiple trades to achieve best overall pricing
OUR KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Completed the project from approved design to construction completion within four months
- Took an active approach in providing design solutions to complement the work of the appointed consultants
- Took a proactive approach in ensuring adherence to construction safety requirements. Multiple projects were completed without a single safety incident